[rescue] help, please..

David Rouse david at rouseworld.org
Sat Apr 20 19:21:46 CDT 2002

On Saturday, April 20, 2002, at 07:07  PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

>> If you have Win2k why bother with DOS batch files, just whip together
>> some VBS and some Office macros then email the whole thing to one
>> person
>> and tell everyone its pr0n.
>>
>> Boom, the whole building is installed.
>>

> Might work - now if we could collect license fees on all those
> installations :)

Ha! And pretty easy to imagine: lets say that Passport becomes a
micro-payment electronic wallet and Windows develops a generalized
license manager for Content Rights Management. You could then build a
virus that could rip people off: "You are an unauthorized user of
EvilHaxxor software, press okay to license this software."

And if you could rip off every Windows user why, heck, you'd be as rich
as ...

--
David Rouse