[rescue] OT: GeeK music

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Apr 20 15:37:33 CDT 2002

On April 20, Joshua Johnston wrote:
> For my money, when it comes right down to Geek music, there's always
> Devo.  I actually found a 2 disc anthology of their stuff that covers
> right up until the stuff they released for Interstate '82 and Supercop.

  In the very early days of Digex, we used the Devo "Easy Listening"
album for music on hold through our phone system.  It's basically a
bunch of Devo's songs turned into Muzak (by Devo).

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den