[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri Apr 19 12:40:56 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 05:01, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 18, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > >   To be more exact about it, you can get a clamp-on ammeter and
> > > measure the current consumption of each device.  Multiply this by your
> >
> > Just how many of us have clamp-on ammeters at home?  :-)  Heck, I've
>
>   What?  I had a clamp-on ammeter when I was 15.  They're not very
> expensive, readily available, and extremely useful.  What's the big
> deal?

I think you have a different definition of not very expensive than I
do.  I've always seen them in the $150 range when I've been looking.
That's expensive enough that I'd have a hard time justifying it (though
maybe I'm just not aware of all of the cool uses for them).
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.