[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Fri Apr 19 04:16:18 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 10:42:54PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > >   ^^^^^
> > > Okay, I've NEVER seen this one before?  Care to enlighten the
> > > acronym-ignorant? =)
> > She Who Must Be Obeyed.
> Ahhhh... okay.  I like it =)

You know, you could always google for stuff like that.
Who knows what you might find...

--
Dangabit:  (n) 1. Unit of measure.  One Dangnabit is defined as the
space required to store a machine-code busywait loop delaying some