[rescue] Anyone heard of a Megatek XFB module?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Apr 18 22:19:37 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I picked up a MAW35 "ONE SLOT XFB SBUS CPU" sbus card recently... it
appears to be the daughterboard to a "MAW35-0410 ONE SLOT XFB SBUS VIDEO"
card.

I have found no useful info on google so far... It's got a 13W3 port and a
mini-DIN8 port. All I see on google appears to be 6U VME versions of this
sort of thing.

Anybody familiar with this board?

--Rob