[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Thu Apr 18 12:04:45 CDT 2002

I really don't remember how much it cost...its been so long since I bought
it.  txwx.com has the full set up, but its really farking expensive (I
KNOW I didn't pay $500 for the whole set up). I'd imagine, however, that
if you just wanted temperature...that sensor alone shouldn't be all that
much.

And there's quite a bit of development documentation to go along with it.
DalSemi is actually quite cool about developer information.  Try
ibutton.com.