[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Thu Apr 18 11:01:26 CDT 2002

Nope, you didn't miss anything.  I'm using the One-Wire Weather
Station from Dallas Semiconductor.  Its got a temperature sensor, a wind
vane, and an anemometer.

The software I wrote polls the station every 15 seconds and logs the
results into a mysql database.  The php code then pulls the samples from
the previous 24 hours and uses chart.php to generate the PNG graph.

There's also a windspeed.php that shows wind velocity for the past 24
hours.

My next trick is to build a hygrometer for humidity and a magnetometer to
watch for magnetic storms.