[rescue] Cooling (Long Thread, sorry)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Apr 17 12:57:00 CDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 12:45, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> Hmmm.... maybe it's that gawd-awfull stupid interferring useless MIME stripper.

I wholeheartedly DISagree with that statement.  I like de-MIME, and have
even considered running it on my personal mail server.  Rich text and
HTML mail is annoying, and largely useless.  I've even considered
setting something up to refuse html mail and autoreply with a messages
saying that the server only accepts plain text, because just about the
only thing i get in HTML or rich text is spam.

	-Dan Sikorski