[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Wed Apr 17 00:42:00 CDT 2002

This is scary, but I noticed last year that I would get hot and thirsty,
but didn't want Mountain Dew...... I wanted water, I think I'm getting
old :-(

I've been trying to drink more water, since it is good for me, but in
the colder months it is harder to do, for me.  I've been drinking apple
juice at work with lunch.

On hot nights while surfing Ebay I can drink a single litre.  I don't
think I can do 3 :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA