[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Apr 16 22:17:40 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 07:30:56PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> many years ago, i used to spend a lot of time working for my dad (if i had more
> free time and lived closer i would still do it, i loved working there).  he
> has a small pretzel factory in Reading, PA.  oven is old, brick, oil fired and
> large (45' long, 8' wide and 20' high) and runs at 450 degrees.  i remember
> stepping outside into the 95% humidity 120 degree city weather and thinking
> how nice and cool it was out that day. ;)

You don't say.  Is it open to the public (thinking of Sturgis in Litiz PA)?
I'm hoping to be heading to reading in a few weeks.

You know, it is pathetic.  You, and reading are not that far away.  So how
come I seldom get to those places?  And whats worse is I'm the one known for
being willing to drive long distances for only an evening at that place.

--
Joshua D. Boyd