[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 16 19:15:09 CDT 2002

On April 16, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> i'm not saying it didn't hurt.  i bet it did.  why i'm calling you a wuss though
> is because you give up so quickly on going barefoot.  suck it up big boy, it's
> not that bad.  and besides.  just watch where you are walking, and don't leave
> 8080A chips laying all over the frikkin' floor!

  Well, with my lifestyle, components and screws on the floor is an
unavoidable fact of life.  I have no "urge" (for lack of a better
term) to go barefoot, so I'm not willing to endure discomfort to
achieve it. :-)

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den