[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Tue Apr 16 19:26:35 CDT 2002

> > Third, lots of water.  Forth, a hat can be handy.  Fifth (probably highly
>
> i don't drink enough water.  i'm trying, but it's hard.  at least the water
> here is good high quality well water, so i can actually enjoy drinking it.

	I've been working on that too... I've found that flavoring it just
a bit helps a LOT. Lemon or lime juice, powdered teas, Crystal Light...
just a bit of each, I don't mix according to the directions. I'm up to
three litre bottles now days. When I don't get that much I can tell it
fairly quickly too.

	Rick