[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 16 18:07:45 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 07:15:31PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Uh-huh.  I'll forgive you for that if you forgive me for being
> defensive.  I've always been self-conscious about my inability to
> comprehend mathematics, and i guess I always will be.

i'm not great with math either.  however, i do sorta understand things.  then
they tried teaching me calc.  uhm.  WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?  makes NO sense
to me.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -