[rescue] Cooling (Long Message, sorry)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 16 17:33:15 CDT 2002

On April 16, Bill Bradford wrote:
> You're kidding me, right?

  I wish I were.

> I never got to that course in college, so I dont *know* C.  I can compile
> it, I can modify it, I can tweak it and get stuff working - but I'm not
> what I would call a "C programmer".

  C is easy to learn...much easier than BASIC in my opinion.  It's the
commonly-used libraries that one can find "new" things in after having
been a C programmer for years on end. :)  The language itself is
simple and small.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den