[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 15 18:31:06 CDT 2002

  The police were very polite (to me, anyway) and kept telling her to
point to something that she thought was illegal.  She pointed to
nearly every single thing in my house that wasn't a piece of furniture
and they dismissed each and every one.

  Unbelievable people.

           -Dave

On April 15, Gary Nichols wrote:
> OMFG!  Are you serious?  What was the outcome?  I hope the police
> billy-clubbed her ass.
>

> > Dave flatulated:
> >   Old landlord at the Laurel house.  Painfully Ordinary middle-aged
> > couple.  They saw my computer room, left, and came back in a few
> > minutes with the Laurel City Police (!), because CERTAINLY it had to
> > be illegal for all this "industrial stuff" to be in a house!  Why
> > didn't I just have a couch, a TV, a football, some clothes, and (if
> > I'm a real rebel) an espresso machine in there like everybody else?
> >
> >          -Dave

Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill