[rescue] Cooling (was S: 512M (4x128M) U5/10 DIMMs)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 15 18:15:46 CDT 2002

On April 15, Big Endian wrote:
> >>  But Dave...what about all the WIIIIRES?   That CANNNN'T be
> >>  LEEEEEGGAAALLL...
> >
> >   AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  I am SO glad to be away from that insane
> >bitch.  Those people were NUTS.  Suzie Chapstick, watch out!
>
> WTF?

  Old landlord at the Laurel house.  Painfully Ordinary middle-aged
couple.  They saw my computer room, left, and came back in a few
minutes with the Laurel City Police (!), because CERTAINLY it had to
be illegal for all this "industrial stuff" to be in a house!  Why
didn't I just have a couch, a TV, a football, some clothes, and (if
I'm a real rebel) an espresso machine in there like everybody else?

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill