Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Apr 14 12:08:25 CDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-04-14 at 11:57, Jeffrey Sharp wrote:
> My first Rush experience was the Retrospective CD set. They have tied with
> Dream Theater as my favorite group since that time.

Dream Theater, NOW we're talkin'!  "Scenes from a memory" holds the
record for the longest uninterrupted stint in my car cd player.  (it was
in the cd player for over a month, when i drove 85miles a day for my old
job)  I can listen to that cd over and over again.  "live scenes from
new york" kicks some ass too, but i haven't really gotten too addicted
to it.  (that and the whole delaying it because of the cover artwork
really pissed me off).

	-Dan Sikorski