Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 14 11:42:44 CDT 2002

On April 14, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> Sridhar has already dubbed himself, "Sridhar the Powerful", and it seems
> he has good reason, according to Dave.

  I believe Sridhar's "Sridhar the POWERful" thing was in reference to
his diggage of POWER-architecture (Performance Optimization With
Enhanced RISC) machines, i.e. RS/6000s.

>  Maybe Dave shouls have a name??
>   Let's see..... How about "Dave the Stinky"??  :-)  After all, all
> super heros need super hero names :-)

  "Dave" works fine for me. ;)

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Hush and eat your vegetables, young lady!"
St. Petersburg, FL                          - Mr. Bill