[rescue] SGI "Development Libraries" and "Development Foundation"

Torquil MacCorkle III torquil at rockbridge.net
Sun Apr 14 08:25:40 CDT 2002

Hi,

    So, apparently, when you buy an SGI Indy off ebay, you are supposed to
specify that you'd like to have the headers to be able to compile a program
at some point. So I realized today my new Indy didn't have that, and SGI
only lets you download the 2 CDs i need for 6.2/6.3/6.4. I have 6.5. I
already have the OS installed, I just need a way of installing the
Development Library and Development Foundation. It seems SGI won't give you
the CDs even if you already own the OS..
Can anyone sell me these 2 CDs or something?

Thank you,
Torquil MacCorkle III