Sun.com redesign (was RE: [rescue] OSM-2000)

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Sat Apr 13 12:50:17 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 02:16:56PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On April 13, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > the best way i found to deal with this is to go into your webbrowsers helper
> > apps config section and remove the part about what to do with midi.  then it
> > stops playing all that gay ass midi music people put on websites (it's always
> > gay ass music too)
>
>   Would that be "gay ass" music, or  gay "ass music"?
>
>       -Dave

My reading of this was that it encompassed both interpretations.

Actualy that it encompasses via some sort of commutative linguistic
law all combinations, regardless of quotes or emphasis.

Kind of like A * B * C is equivalent to (A * B) * C or A * (B *C).

Hope this helps.  BTW what do you think of musical group ABBA?

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net