[rescue] WTB: o2 drive sled

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 11 21:38:28 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 09:18:01PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > So I found a great deal on a system - but I need a drive sled for it.
> > Anyone have a spare?  Also in need of a CD-ROM cover platic - anyone?
>
> Greg Douglas, http://www.reputable.com.  I traded him my A/V module for
> some RAM, a 9G drive, and an audio module - and he sent me a "power supply
> cover" (the blue piece) for free because he noticed in the pictures that
> I didnt have one.
>
> Greg kicks ass.

Greg does indeed kick major booty, but I really need the A/V module for
some upcoming video ripping (digitizing some videos of the kids, and my
wedding).  Really most of the reason I bought the O2 - that and I really
wanted a smurf's nubbin on my desk at work :)

That's a great deal - no doubt.  I wish I had a spare A/V module.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com