[rescue] spring cleaning

Mark Price mark at paradise.raleigh.nc.us
Tue Apr 9 23:28:51 CDT 2002

IBM PowerStation 220
        Type: 7011    Model: 220
        images:
        http://concrete.warzone.org/album/mark-house/abg.sized.jpg
        http://concrete.warzone.org/album/mark-house/abh.sized.jpg
        http://concrete.warzone.org/album/mark-house/abf.sized.jpg
        Has 1GB Seagate hard disk in it (50pin SCSI).  I powered it
        up awhile ago and got a graphical login prompt..  I got it from
        NCSU surplus, so it is setup on their net.  the key mechanism
        is BROKEN!
        has a video card in it with SVGA 15pin port
        Will trade for cool Sun hardware or any other interesting gear
        (telecom & networking hardware included)

DEC ThinWire 8-port repeater..  8 BNC ports
        http://concrete.warzone.org/album/mark-house/abe.sized.jpg
        trade or nominal fee + shipping

Sun 411 enclosure with tape drive..  trade

Compaq SCSI RAID card from a 486something compaq server.. I
        had it working under Linux.  EISA.

3Com 16-port tokenring LinkBuilder TRi

Sun Javastation..  Krups model.. 64MB RAM and a flash SIMM
        I couldn't get it to take a DHCP answer on my LAN.  can't
        get in to OpenBoot.. graphical screen on power-up
        Here is a picture of what one looks like:

http://dubinski-family.org/~jshowto/Files/photos/krups_front_view.jpg
        trader for something cool or it goes on ebay

IBM PS/2 Microchannel cards, free, you pay shipping:
        memory card.. 89F9819
        Accton ethernet card, has 10baseT
        RS232-422 card, has 2 30pin SIMMs and another board on it
        a card with a male and a female DB9 port on it.  L\NET M1-I
        IBM XGA-2 video board

Mark