[rescue] Last call on free stuff and more for sale

Michael Dombrowski legodude at hammycorp.com
Mon Apr 8 15:26:43 CDT 2002

Free junk (you pay shipping):

16port Token Ring MAU
Wellfleet Access Node Token Ring Router
3Com 108port Hub - telco style connectors
3Com RMF/5 - no idea what this is
BM 7861-045 - frame relay?
IBM 7857-017 - frame relay?
IGEL Etherminal 2c - seems to be some weird X terminal. Doesn't let
me do stuff in setup menu, possibly a keyboard problem. Seems to be
possible in Europe

Pay:
6disc 4.4x Pioneer CD Changer - $25
Poser 3.0 for Win/Mac - $45 OBO
Canvas 6 for Win/Mac - $45 OBO
4x128mb Sun DIMMS for Ultra 1, 2, 30, 60, 80, etc - $250
Intraserver/LSI Sun QFE PCI - $325
AXi 440mhz/2mb 512 2u rackmount - make offer, can part out also.

I think all of the free stuff works but I simply lack time to test it
out. First replies get this stuff. Do to time contrainsts I'll only
email back people who actually get the items, usually within a couple
hours. This stuff goes in trash tomorrow if I don't get anyone who
wants it. I'd rather not have to trash it but simply don't have the
space and when I go to college next year they're not going to look so
kindly on my computer sprawl as they do now. All stuff for sale comes
with non-doa warranty.

Mike