[rescue] Indy carcasses... who wanted these?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Apr 6 14:17:07 CST 2002

Hi folks,

Just got my van sorted out again and I have a couple of Indy carcasses
that have CPUs. None of them have RAM, disk, power supply, software,
monitor, keyboard, mouse, or other such things. I have a couple that don't
even have CPUs, but I left them in storage.

One or two people had asked me about these, but it took me a while to get
back down into that pile. If you were interested, drop me a note offlist.
I'll give you the CPU part numbers and you can look 'em up and see if
they're of interest.

I haven't gotten back to messing with the Indigo2 carcasses (they all did
have power supplies though). When I get a bit more energy I will get into
that.

Thanks,
Rob