[rescue] WTB/Advice: Mac iBook/PowerBook

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Apr 5 14:39:59 CST 2002

> Takes out power too.  I have one here in the office that just sits
> there.... the little orange light on... *shudder*

   Ssshhh! Just 'cause its light is orange doesn't mean it's not paying
attention!

> The pismo is the firewire one.  It also has a bronze keyboard.

   Mmmmmmmm. That was a nice system. I wish I could get my hands on *any*
decent PowerBook, but that'd probably be at the top of my list.
   Plus, uh, you can run Unix on it, and it's technically obsolete since
they don't sell 'em anymore. (When does Bill come along and kick us off the
main Rescue list? :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt