[rescue] Hello?

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Apr 5 14:22:44 CST 2002

I haven't had laserdiscs very long, so I know nothing of alignment.
What get's unaligned, the laser?

Yes, I do know that the video is analog.  I think that is kinda neat,
considering that everyone is so enamored with everything, including the
toaster, being digital nowdays.

I don't have a link, but I've seen pictures comparing DVD's and
Laserdisc's under an electron microscope..... cool stuff :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA