[rescue] FS: P3-800/256meg/45G/GF2MX system

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Thu Apr 4 01:32:05 CST 2002

Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> That commercial pisses me off.

I thought it was funny, mainly because of the nerd.

 > I used to own a towing company. My trucks
> were either new or like new, my staff wore uniforms. I sent my staff to
> training to be safe proficent operators.

Sounds like you had a high end towing company, a cut or two, above a lot
of them.

> Of course I am not speaking for the scumbags in the profession.

Me and 3 friends, 2 of them girls, theother guy and I can't stand each
other any more, that night, middle of the night, car dies, between
Springfield and KC, Missouri. The wrecker shows up, it's a regular cab,
no way we are all going to fit in that cab. The guy lets us ride in the
car (illegal I'm sure :-)  Short way down the road, the car drops what
seems like a couple of feet, sparks shoot out the back of the car.
Wrecker driver gets back out, says "oops, car dropped", lifts car back
up.  I was thinking, "YEAH, the car dropped!!"  Wow, memories :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA