[rescue] FS: P3-800/256meg/45G/GF2MX system

Jeffrey Sharp lists at subatomix.com
Thu Apr 4 01:04:13 CST 2002

On Wednesday, April 03, 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I've fallen upon REALLY hard times due to Amy's unexpected car repairs
> last week

You too? I was on I35 two thursdays ago on my way to some collecting matters
in Fort Worth. Something on the underside of my truck borked and began
dumping oil. I found out when my traveling partner called me and notified me
of the oil spray hitting her windshield. A tow, US$745, and one week later,
I finally got my truck back. That's a lot of money for a college student.
I'm afraid I'll have to be quite active on eBay for a few weeks.

--
Jeffrey Sharp