[rescue] BeBox for Bill

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 3 18:32:05 CST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 09:42:23AM -0500, Loomis, Rip wrote:
> Okay, so with this, my original input, and another off-list
> offer we're halfway there--$250 has been pledged.
> I'm not going to start the $charity telethon
> here, but...think of the CHILDREN!  Okay, think of
> Bill with a magic BeBox back in his hands!  I
> think Amy might even approve of this particular
> addition to the computing family there...
> Shawn, will you collect money or do you want me
> to?  What's the tariff for shipping?  And was your
> offer to sell for $500 (if it's going direct to
> Bill) serious?

Guys, seriously - this is nice, this is awesome - but you dont need to
spend your hard-earned money on me... If someone wants to buy the BeBox
off Shawn for $600 - let him make his profit!

(altho, i wont complain - Amy perked up when she heard of the possibility
of another BeBox here - she's given me hell for YEARS now for selling my
dual-66 about a week after we met...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford