[rescue] Linux Luserisms (was: secondary market storage?)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 3 09:03:12 CST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 09:48:51AM -0500, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    If I may suggest, isn't that a pretty fair description of many list
> subscribers, or at least of how they started out? :7) Come to think of it,
> for many marrieds on the list, that's the only way to get "new" computers
> into the house...
> -wde

THere's a difference between "collecting" and "I'll take anything anyone
offers up for free"; heck, we all pass through these phases.

Something like "STAGES OF A COMPUTER COLLECTOR:"

1.  "UNIX?  Is that like Linux?"
2.  "Wow, I cant beleive people throw this stuff away"
3.  "I need a bigger truck."
4.  "I need more storage space."
5.  "Time to get 20amp service to the house."

etc... anybody care to contribute to the list? 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net