[rescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #2993 - 16 msgs

max trefonides maxadam at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 3 01:14:11 CST 2002

I have a power supply that I pulled from a fried B/W Turbo.  Same part
number as the colorTurbo, IIRC ...

Like I said it came out of a fried box, I can try it in a non turbo for
a couple of days to make sure it's ok, if you really want it and you
make it worth my while ...
I also have a bunch of non-ADB mice and keyboards and floppy drives.  I
also have a bunch of B/W displays, (froggy), but I am unwilling to ship
those, they are just too much of a pain. If someone wants one they can
come and get it, gratis.

I'm looking for SoundBoxes, lots of them, like I need 20.

what do you offer for the PSU, $ + shipping or trade (I'm in Chicago)
--
max