[rescue] Re: Timonium

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Apr 2 20:27:30 CST 2002

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, David Passmore wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 09:08:44PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
> >   I think you mean "breakfast"...Timonium is usually very much dead
> > by lunch time.
>
> Christ, I have to get up early? What kind of self-respecting geek does that?

I do it twice a month... two swaps out here at the beginning of the month
and I do a 6am breakfast with the remains of my radio group before the one
this Sunday. :) I usually go home right afterward and crash of course, but
it's an exhilarating way to start the day. And yes, it is only 20 times a
year..