[rescue] wrong list?

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Tue Apr 2 19:20:16 CST 2002

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but looks like you're going to
get "burned" again Greg.

/FLAME ON!

Oh for the sake of The Goddess!  Put a sock in it Greg!  Not everyone
does things _your_ way and not everyone _will_ do things your way!

This is BILL'S LIST!!!  HIS!  Helloo!  His!  Just let him manage it
like he wants to!  You are a FREELOADER afaik - like me, you enjoy
this list for FREE.  If you want to have even a remote chance of
controlling any of it offer Bill millions of dollars to buy it from
him and then control it _IF_ he sells it to you.

/FLAME OFF!

Bill:  AFAIK you and Amy are doing a _great_ job here.  You put up
with so much cr at p that would have caused me to put a fist through my
monitor.  I'm amazed you haven't sold the list by now just for
reduced stress reasons.

And yes, I know I'm only contributing to the problem at hand and IHBT
(I Have Been Trolled) but I am _so_ sick of hearing people with
attitudes like Greg's that I just can't stand it any more.

I'll shut up now.

Mike Hebel            nimitz at owc.net

Mike Hebel                        mailto:nimitz at owc.net