[rescue] wrong list?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 2 17:09:49 CST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 05:35:58PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> But at least w/ one setting people (at least publicly) were nice about their
> complaints.
> So, who wants to contribute to Bill's hit fund (err, the fund for Bill to pay
> for other people to be hit, not the fund to have bill hit)?

Actually, I'd prefer you just contribute to something off my Wish List:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/1TO7AFBP8KV2B/103-7658479-0583007

When something arrives from the Wish List, or people email me in private
and say "hey, thanks", it makes my day worthwhile.  Makes the average-two-hours
a-day working on the list and web pages (and the occasional marital strife
that results) worth it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford