[rescue] wrong list?

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Tue Apr 2 15:35:11 CST 2002

Just move the list off your equipment and over to avian carrier.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  1:34pm  up 3 day(s), 21:12,  1 user,  load average: 0.20, 0.45, 0.48

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent