[rescue] wrong list?

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Tue Apr 2 15:26:38 CST 2002

>[ On Tuesday, April 2, 2002 at 10:09:34 (-0600), Bill Bradford wrote: ]
>>  Subject: Re: [rescue] wrong list?
>>
>>  > P.S. Bill, please put the reply-to sender back in, it acts
>>  > as a natural filter against that which need not be posted.
>>
>>  It also pretty much *kills* the "community-ness" of this list.
>
>I must say you seem to have an extremely strange idea of "community"....

Not really, there are just a lot of us that don't like you so you
probably don't feel welcome here.  Some people on this list know each
other in the real world but we wouldn't have met except for this
list.  Its an imperfect community, like any other.  How many people
like their neighbors?  That is a community. I honestly hope you are a
better neighbor than you are a list member.

daniel