[rescue] Ultra 2 Power

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Tue Apr 2 12:02:22 CST 2002

Patrick,

Oh, the cats learn it fine, they just don't use it to your benifit.
They simply absorb the info.  Most cats on this list are probably quite
capable sysadmins, programmers, etc.  They just don't tell us.  In fact
I bet you didn't even write the below email.  Your cat did.  It was sent
as a cover up :-)

I've never seen Bill in person..... I bet Bill isn't Bill.  It's one of
his cats, pretending to be Bill :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA