[rescue] Linux Luserisms (was: secondary market storage?)

David Rouse david at rouseworld.org
Tue Apr 2 07:38:09 CST 2002

I didn't *mean* to be flame bait...

As someone other than me has probably already said:

"I used to think I hated MS, then I thought I hated Apple, then I
thought I hated Linux, then I though I hated Sun ... Now I realize I
just hate hype and evangelism."

All OS suck (well, just the ones I've used: DOS, Windows, AIX, Solaris,
BSD, Linux, Mac OS) and you can't do everything with all of them, but
you can do something with most of them.

Anyway, thanks for the pointers on CPU v. hardware RAID, I got clarified
on how I was looking at the two options.

--
David Rouse
(Okay, when I say BSD -- I mean Mac OS X)