[rescue] Linux Luserisms (was: secondary market storage?)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 2 00:04:57 CST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 10:50:46PM -0600, Eric Dittman wrote:

> What's so bad about Solaris/x86?  I'm not defending it, as I
> really don't know.  I've installed it, and played a bit with
> it, but that's about it so far.

it's HCL BLOWS.  there are like three motherboards you can use, two video cards
and maybe two SCSI cards (i'm exagerating for effect here) and don't even THINK
to get support for NEW hardware.  HA!

that, and it's really not all that stable.  all in all, not worth the time or
effort.

-brian
--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)