[rescue] 'nuther large lot of I^2's in PA.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Apr 1 20:21:15 CST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 07:33:53PM -0500, Larry Snyder wrote:
> This bunch comes with monitors, total shipping weight 1850 lbs...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2014079249
>
> This bunch has ram but no disks.

That guy is about 5 hours from me.  I could purchase and distribute these.

BUT, they aren't upgradable to to r10k (without major parts replacement) or
impact, so unless you can score Extreme card sets (or the parts for an impact)
upgrade, these machines aren't going to do texturing, play quake, etc.

But, as I said, I have some space, I'm only 5 hours away, and I live near
major shipping routes, so it would be convienient for me to get and distribute
these, unless someone else wants the task.

If I did it, people why want monitors would have to pay up front so that I
could ship them promptly.

--
Joshua D. Boyd