[rescue] how the hell do i get an RS/6000 59x case apart?

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Mon Apr 1 17:00:21 CST 2002

If it's anything like my 590, their is a screw that goes from the back all
the way to the front (it around the middle of the back, slightly higher than
center), once you take that out, the front comes off. Then sides are easy to
remove once the front is off.

I spent the longest time trying to get into my 590 (and my 7011-250 for that
matter).

Let me know if you can't get into it, I can take pictures tonight.

shawn