[rescue] Re: large lot I2s

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Apr 1 14:09:21 CST 2002

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2013070662
>
> > Anyone interested in picking these up and splitting them up?  Unfortunately,
>
> Heh.  I looked at it and saw "Albany".  I thought, sweet, I can pick them
> up.  Then I saw "in the east bay in California". Doh.

They're a pain to ship, I can tell you. 40 pounds each, plus the packing
materials... MBE charged about $30-35 to pack them up, and UPS ground was
$30ish to the US, $40ish to Canada. I sent a couple of these out in the
last month or so.

But I might be able to help out on this if enough people are interested
enough to win the lot. It's just 35-40 miles from me and I have a
soon-to-be-re-emptied van. I also have some graphics cards (XL) and may
have some memory for them. Anyone know if they'll take ECC Parity RAM?

--Rob