[rescue] Quadra 700 Max Ram?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 31 17:00:37 CST 2001

Back in '91 it was an issue of the form factor of 16MB SIMMS available.
Floppy drive got in the way, Stumpy. ;D

ed

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  2:59pm  up 51 day(s), 19:11,  5 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.02, 0.03

Those who would give up essential liberty to
purchase a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety -- Benjamin Franklin