[rescue] Flex your Onyx-type software...

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 11:54:06 CST 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 11:58:30AM -0500, Big Endian wrote:
> The MCO allows the pipe to be split into multiple displays.  I'm not
> sure why the ASO would be fun with quake.  Josh?

Picture this.  You are in a CAVE.  You are holding a gun.  Perhaps a
Nintendo light gun, perhaps a model toy, whatever.  You have a fast
tracker.  You also have a midi controller on the floor for weapons
switches, and you are wearing shutter goggles.  The floor senses where you
are on it.  All of these things require serial ports.  The ASO provides
lots of serial ports.  Voila.

--
Joshua D. Boyd