[rescue] 'Q in New England and Maryland (was AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?)

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 29 16:00:48 CST 2001

Wait a moment...I thought you were in New England.

  http://www.redbones.com/ would seem to fit the bill.

The BBQ Hash is awesome ("Pulled pork, Texas beef
brisket, potatoes, peppers & spices"), the pork/baby
back ribs are as good as Dreamland's, and the
brisket/beef ribs are...ohmiGhod.

Add in ~25 beers on tap including cask-conditioned
and hand pumped real ales, and Belgians...suffice
it to say that even my wife the not-very-carnivorous
had a good time when last we visited Boston
environs.

I'll eat 'Q of any kind (I even consider Kalua
Pua'a to be 'Q, although out of a different tradition...),
and Redbones has great stuff across the board.
Everyone that I've taken there, and friends still
living around Boston, consistently rave about the
place.  Highly Recommended.

Dammit, now I'm drooling too.  Anyone want to meet at that
'Q place in Laurel MD sometime later this week or early
next week?  Big Mike?  Dave McG?

  --Rip