[rescue] Xyplex MaxServer 1600

Eugene Kushnirskiy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 21:10:16 CDT 2001

Steve,

Thanks for a quick response. Do you by any chance have part numbers for
those chips? According to the manual, the unit will accept only specific
types of memory, which is 30-pin 80ns (or faster) 1M X 8 SIMMs with tin
contacts. Please let me know if this is what you have (or the part number if
you have it), because I do not want to waste your time by asking you to send
me the chips I would not be able to use anyway.

Regards,

Eugene Kushnirskiy