[rescue] Wooohhhooo XP -> 0 to BSOD in 12min23sec

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 21:07:56 CDT 2001

> > the POV-Ray executable to render the scene.  Manually specifying points,
> > meshes, and translation vectors is far more precise than simply dragging
an
> > object - no?  One unreasonable and unfounded argument deserves
another....

> I hope you aren't serious.  Sure techinically you can do everything that
> renderman can do using just a text editor, and it would be terribly
> helpfull for more 3D programs to have a command line, but really,

I wasn't serious - I was poking fun at someones statement.  See my last
line, I was being seriously *sarcastic*.

My favorite 3D software is Rhino - it couples a GUI with a command line
interface.  Perfect harmony of precise data entry, and "close enough"
dragging/pointing.  I just wish I didn't have to pay soooo much for it.

Kurt