[rescue] Xyplex MaxServer 1600

Eugene Kushnirskiy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 14:54:04 CDT 2001

Hello everyone,

I was reading archived list messages on sunhelp.org, trying to find a
solution to my Xyplex MaxServer 1600 problems. Apparently a minimum of 4MB
RAM is required to  load and run the software. I only have 3MB in the box.
Some kind person named G W Adkins has posted a message to the list saying
that he has a lot of these memory chips to give away (see message below):

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:34:32 -0400