[rescue] Wooohhhooo XP -> 0 to BSOD in 12min23sec

Shaun Landis rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 13:03:21 CDT 2001

I'm currently running a "Corporate" edition of Windows XP Professional.
It doesn't require or attempt any activation at all. I've had previous
Corporate versions of Windows 2000 which don't require a key for install
(makes automating installs easier I guess :), but the XP Pro Corp
install requires a key. I wasn't fond of the activation idea either, so
I found the Corp edition. :-D

slandis