[rescue] xyplex

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 24 10:36:44 CDT 2001

AAAAHHHH! I forgot about that - I sifted through the
ram, but the inventory escapes me at the moment...

I should have a decent Qty. of 30 pin SIMMs - how many
can you use as a set w/your flash cards?

I'll get back to you with what I have, I think I have
mostly 16 Meg SIMMs, parity & EDO, as well as some 8's
- I'm keeping any 32s I find...

Ken
--- s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Ken Hansen wrote:
>
> > I have 1 Meg 30 pin RAM available for postage...
>

> I'll take it. If you'll send me whatever (the xyplex
> takes 4) you want
> to be rid of, I'll distribute them with the flash
> cards, assuming
> there's enough to go 'round. I still owe you $10
> from before (I was
> waiting, if you recall, to find out if you had any
> 72-pin parity RAM in
> the pile).
>
> Let me know how much I owe total, and I'll get it to
> you by your
> preferred method ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
>

> ---sambo